This month is Colagte’s Oral Health Month…
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and drink properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
Follow these simple steps for better oral health:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Change your toothbrush regularly
- Avoid sugary snacks between meals
- Clean between the teeth using floss and interdental brushes
- Visit your dentist regularly