Far Headingley Dental Care has an exciting opportunity and is looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse Receptionist to join our expanding dental team based in North Leeds. The successful applicant will join us on a full time and permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Our practice is located in the pleasant Headingley Conservation area of North Leeds. Our surgeries are modern and benefit form a/c, R4 Clinical+ Practice Management Software and Digital Imagining and we have separate sterilisation facilities, Digital X-Ray Suite and Treatment Planning Room.
We are looking for a qualified Dental Nurse to join our excellent dental team in North Leeds.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Experience & General Criteria required by our Dental Nurse: –
– Applicants must hold a relevant Dental Nursing qualification
– Be registered with the GDC.
– Applicants must be able to easily commute to LS16 5LG
– Experience of assisting with Dental Implants and Short-Term Orthodontics preferred but not essential
– Experience of working in Private Practice preferred but not essential
– Applicant must be well presented, positive and a good communicator
Newly / soon to be qualified Dental Nurse applications will be considered.
Benefits of being part of our Dental Nurse team include:
– Ongoing development and training
– & Paid CPD days.