You can now book a dental hygiene appointment with our Dental Hygienist, Miss Rebecca Backhouse, without a prescription from a dentist. This makes it a lot more convenient to book our excellent preventative dental hygiene care services.
You do not even have to be registered with our dental practice to book a direct access appointment (though if you need a dentist in Leeds you are welcome to register with us).
The benefits benefits of dental hygienist services include:
- Hygienists are experts at cleaning and polishing your teeth
- Gum disease can be treated with Progressive Gum Treatment
- Regular visits can reduce the risk of expensive dental treatment
- Professional cleaning can help improve your confidence
- Deep cleaning is available to remove tooth staining
Here is just some of the feeback we have recived about Becky:
“Very pleasant manner”
“Able to give advice without making it sound as if she is lecturing an idiot!”
“Professional at all times”
Please be aware though that a hygiene visit does not include a dental examination. You should always continue to have regular dental examinations with a dentist.
For more information about Direct Access Dental Hygiene please click here