Don’t delay…book your dental hygiene appointment for January!
We know that Christmas an New Year haven’t even arrived yet, but we do know that there will be excess consumption of sugary foods and drinks over the festive period and that January becomes a very busy time for our dental hygienist Becky.
Here are some of the benefits of seeing a dental hygienist…
– Hygienists are experts at cleaning and polishing your teeth
They remove all the tartar and calculus that brushing and flossing at home cannot remove.
– Gum disease can be treated with Progressive Gum Treatment (PGT)
If you haven’t look after your teeth and gums, your dental hygienist can provide you with PGT to help reverse disease, but only if caught early enough.
– Regular visits can reduce the risk of expensive dental treatment
Investing in regular visits to your dental hygienist can help reduce the risk of tooth decay and the need for costly dental treatment.
– Deep cleaning is available to remove tooth staining
FHDC’s dental hygienists can also provide Air Flow Deep cleaning to remove any staining caused by tea, coffee, red wine and smoking (typical Christmas vices!)
– Teeth Whitening is less expensive when provided by our dental hygienists
The cost of Enlighten teeth whitening is slightly cheaper with a dental hygienist than if provided by a dentist.
To book a dental hygiene appointment please call 0113 275 1323 or use our contact form.