Our FHDC Full Care Membership Plan includes necessary routine treatments into the monthly cost, as well as providing you with regular appointments. This helps you maintain optimum dental health.
The 5 key benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance.
- Inclusive dental check-ups and hygiene appointments & weekend dental emergency access.
- Routine treatments included* avoid unexpected costs other than lab and specialist fees.
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Dental Emergency Access Scheme**
- Spread the costs through a convenient monthly direct debit.
What regular appointments are included
Dental health examinations to provide:
- Clinical examinations to catch developing problems early.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection.
- Bite-wing x-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments to provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque.
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self esteem.
Routine treatments covered by the monthly costs will include:
Extractions, restorations (i.e. fillings), crown and bridge work.* For full details of the treatment benefits and exclusions, please refer to the Dentist/Patient Plan Agreement available from the practice.
Monthly costs are banded A-E and are dependent on an oral health assessment.
FHDC Full Care Membership monthly fee bands are currently…
A: £26.21 B: £35.34 C: £48.18 D: £59.42 E: £76.12
Depending on how good your dental health is, your dentist will decide which band is needed to maintain your dental health.
If multiple members of your direct family join the plan there are discounts available.
- 2 members = 5%
- 3+ members = 10%
- 4+ members = 15%
This results in a complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future. Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
* Exclusions apply to any treatments not required to maintain normal dental health and lab fees.
** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.